 Robotics / 18951
Re: How to install VC in Windows 2000
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics
Date:
Thu, 12 Sep 2002 04:06:27 GMT

I haven't gotten around to it yet, but will most likely experiment with VC
and XP Pro this weekend (although I did play with just plugging in the
camera and letting XP detect it, then using the Movie Maker and Digital
Camera software that comes with XP to grab movies and stills).

I've got a Win98 Box and WIn XP Box. Both are powerful machines, with plenty
of hard drive space to spare, so I expect the same Win2K processes will work
for me.

I'll let y'all know.

--Doug Wilcox

Find out more about our Mexico 2001 Missions Trip at
http://mexico.wilcoxfamily.net/ Proceeds from books,
videos, and more from Amazon.com ordered via
http://books.wilcoxfamily.net/ or http://www.startrekmovie.com/
are now going to support the Children's Home project
in Constitución, Chihuahua, México.

"And you shall know the truth, and the truth shall make you free." (John
8:32.)
"But grow in grace, and in the knowledge of our Lord and Saviour Jesus
Christ.

Check out the Wilcox family at http://www.wilcoxfamily.net/

Find out what's cooking with Lego MindStorms at the Wilcox house at
http://robots.wilcoxfamily.net/

See how to build your own light saber at http://saber.wilcoxfamily.net/

30 George Street
Brockton, MA 02302-3635
508-584-6853 phone
508-284-4408 cell
http://www.wilcoxfamily.net
http://www.wordsmithdigital.com
ICQ# 24868783
AIM WebMeister Doug
Y! WebMeisterDoug
- Officially Registered in Dogbert's New Ruling Class