 Robotics / 18945
    RE: How to install VC in Windows 2000 —Rob Limbaugh
   Hello, I'm not sure, but my guess is that there is a similar approach. Someone has posted a current solution for XP, but you need to have a copy of the installed VC directory off of a win98/winMe installation first. Unfortunately, it involves the (...) (22 years ago, 12-Sep-02, to lugnet.robotics)

        Re: How to install VC in Windows 2000 —Doug Wilcox
   I haven't gotten around to it yet, but will most likely experiment with VC and XP Pro this weekend (although I did play with just plugging in the camera and letting XP detect it, then using the Movie Maker and Digital Camera software that comes with (...) (22 years ago, 12-Sep-02, to lugnet.robotics)