 Robotics / 18927
    Re: Picking up CDs. —Mark Riley
   Maybe you could motorize some of the old style pneumatics to create a suction grabber. You would need one of the old style cylinders and the pneumatic diode brick: (URL) only non-Lego part would be the suction cup itself. Check out these excellent (...) (22 years ago, 10-Sep-02, to lugnet.robotics)

        Re: Picking up CDs. —Todd Bertschi
   I worked on a similar project about a year ago. I needed to put a small mark on the inside the a CD ring at a certain spot (or pretty near). I had to do this to 4000 CD's. I don't have access to the odd air cylinders, so I had to make do with other (...) (22 years ago, 17-Sep-02, to lugnet.robotics)