 Robotics / 18897
  Last year's challenge RIS code and/video

Does anyone have their RIS code for last year’s challenge posted anywhere? We are still teaching programming and thought this would really give us a good example to teach by. We are also looking for a video of last year’s competition and are willing (...) (22 years ago, 4-Sep-02, to lugnet.robotics)

  Re: Last year's challenge RIS code and/video

Liz, this list isn't even close to being dominated by FLL stuff, so you have to identify what you are talking about. I am assuming from your signature that you are talking about the FLL competition. I don't think code would help you much -- you (...) (22 years ago, 4-Sep-02, to lugnet.robotics)

  RE: Last year's challenge RIS code and/video

Sorry, should have thought to specify this is for an FIRST LEGO League tournament. We are using the RIS software and not RoboLab, which is what I think this stuff is geared for. It is too late in the game for us to switch programming interfaces. I (...) (22 years ago, 4-Sep-02, to lugnet.robotics)

  RE: Last year's FLL challenge RIS code and/video

Okay, should say the PLD store's curriculum is geared toward RoboLab. (Sorry for the continuous brain spasms here. I need to expand my days from 24 to 48 hours, and it isn't possible; therefore, sleep must be the thing leave out!) Liz Teacher/Coach (...) (22 years ago, 4-Sep-02, to lugnet.robotics)

  Re: Last year's challenge RIS code and/video

Liz, Check out (URL) which is the parent site for Minnesota FLL. There is a link to a quick time video that may be of some interest. Next you'll want to follow the link to FLL. There is a ton of useful information here. Tips on forming a team, (...) (22 years ago, 4-Sep-02, to lugnet.robotics)

  RE: Last year's challenge RIS code and/video

Cool!!! I had looked at that site quite a while back. (In fact, I just located some files I had downloaded..) But the video is just great and there looks like there is a lot more online that we will find of major use. I wish we could get up there to (...) (22 years ago, 4-Sep-02, to lugnet.robotics)