 Robotics / 18894
    The LEGO Mindstorms Interfacing Book is available —Don Wilcher
   Hi Folks, The LEGO Mindstorms Interfacing book is available on the bookshelves of Borders and Barnes&Noble. Amazon.com is shipping the books as well. This book was a lot of fun to write and I hope you LEGO Mindstorms hobbyists will find it useful in (...) (22 years ago, 4-Sep-02, to lugnet.robotics)

        Re: The LEGO Mindstorms Interfacing Book is available —Dean Hystad
   (...) Don, Pimping your book this often is unseemely. If it's any good I'm sure the word will get around. That said, I look forward to reading it. Who knows, I might even post a review. Dean Hystad (22 years ago, 4-Sep-02, to lugnet.robotics)

        Re: The LEGO Mindstorms Interfacing Book is available —Mike Reddy
   (...) Hi, I have the book for review - pending approval for use at University level teaching - If people would like to know my opinion, they can email me directly. Mike Reddy Family motto: The best time to kick someone is when they are down! (22 years ago, 11-Oct-02, to lugnet.robotics)

        Re: LEGO Mindstorms Interfacing Book REVIEW —Mike Reddy
   (...) Sorry, I had a few requests regarding this and my email died this morning. Can those people who want a review, please email me again? Apologies for broken technology. (22 years ago, 16-Oct-02, to lugnet.robotics)

        RE: LEGO Mindstorms Interfacing Book REVIEW —VietCAD Co.; Ltd.
   Yes, Please Thanks, Tai VietCAD -----Original Message----- From: news-gateway@lugnet.com [mailto:news-gateway...ugnet.com] On Behalf Of Mike Reddy Sent: Wednesday, October 16, 2002 2:44 PM To: lego-robotics@crynwr.com Subject: Re: LEGO Mindstorms (...) (22 years ago, 16-Oct-02, to lugnet.robotics)