 Robotics / 18895
Re: The LEGO Mindstorms Interfacing Book is available
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics
Date:
Wed, 4 Sep 2002 02:44:18 GMT

In lugnet.robotics, Don Wilcher writes:
Hi Folks,

The LEGO Mindstorms Interfacing book is available on the bookshelves of
Borders and Barnes&Noble. Amazon.com is shipping the books as well. This
book was a lot of fun to write and I hope you LEGO Mindstorms hobbyists will
find it useful in your robotics projects and experiments.
Now I'm back to work writing another Mindstorms book on Mechatronics. This
book will be published by McGraw-Hill and will be on the bookshelves Sept 2003.

Regards

Don Wilcher

Don,

Pimping your book this often is unseemely.  If it's any good I'm sure the
word will get around.  That said, I look forward to reading it.  Who knows,
I might even post a review.

Dean Hystad