 Robotics / 19173
Re: The LEGO Mindstorms Interfacing Book is available
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics
Date:
Fri, 11 Oct 2002 07:28:25 GMT

In lugnet.robotics, Don Wilcher writes:
The LEGO Mindstorms Interfacing book is available on the bookshelves of
Borders and Barnes&Noble. Amazon.com is shipping the books as well.

In lugnet.robotics, Dean Hystad writes:
Pimping your book this often is unseemely.  If it's any good I'm sure the
word will get around.  That said, I look forward to reading it.  Who knows,
I might even post a review.

Hi,

I have the book for review - pending approval for use at University level
teaching - If people would like to know my opinion, they can email me directly.

Mike Reddy

Family motto: The best time to kick someone is when they are down!