 Robotics / 18866
    Where to buy —Mauricio Rodriguez
   Hi everybuddy! I'm new in this lego hobbie, I'm making some robots, and I saw all interesting stuff you made, but, I need some other parts, my question is, where do you buy all the stuff you need, I mean, did you buy another kits, or you buy (...) (22 years ago, 2-Sep-02, to lugnet.robotics)

        Re: Where to buy —Pedro Silva
     (...) Hi Mauricio! (...) The easiest way is probably through Bricklink. It's an online "shopping center", where lots of people announce what they have for sale in their stores. The link is (URL) is also E-bay (and the likes), and there is the (...) (22 years ago, 2-Sep-02, to lugnet.robotics)

        Re: Where to buy —Steve Baker
   (...) I guess it really depends on what kinds of new parts you want. Do you find yourself just generally short of parts? Beams, axles, gears, etc? If so, then the cheapest way to get a 'reasonable' mix of parts is to buy more Mindstorms sets - not (...) (22 years ago, 2-Sep-02, to lugnet.robotics)