 Robotics / 18867
Re: Where to buy
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics
Date:
Mon, 2 Sep 2002 22:52:17 GMT

In lugnet.robotics, Mauricio Rodriguez <mau_rdgz@yahoo.com> writes:
Hi everybuddy!

Hi Mauricio!

I'm new in this lego hobbie, I'm making some robots,
and I saw all interesting stuff you made, but, I need
some other parts, my question is, where do you buy all
the stuff you need, I mean, did you buy another kits,
or you buy separately, or where did you get all, for
example, another motors, another RCX, because in Lego
Shop, I can get only if I buy another RIS, I dont know
if its better this, buy a new one, or there is a place
where you get this by one piece.

The easiest way is probably through Bricklink. It's an online "shopping
center", where lots of people announce what they have for sale in their
stores. The link is http://www.bricklink.com

There is also E-bay (and the likes), and there is the newsgroup
lugnet.market (inside you'll find subsections with more specialized topics).
Also, a number of people have lists of sets/parts for sale/trade on their
personal webpages, some of which can be accessed through their LUGNET member
page.

Thanks

You're welcome!

Pedro