 Robotics / 18812
  RE: Bricklink Cart Operation

If you are using it wrong, then I've made the same error countless times. It frustrated me enough that I barely use it. The cart is probably a temporary session variable or cookie and most likely is "per store", as you suspect. Besides adding a (...) (22 years ago, 29-Aug-02, to lugnet.robotics)

  Re: Bricklink Cart Operation

That stung me early on, too. The Bricklink cart only persists as long as your browser is pointed at the store. If you leave one store and go to another, the cart is gone. If you are doing comparison shopping, you might want to create a wanted list, (...) (22 years ago, 29-Aug-02, to lugnet.robotics)

  Re: Bricklink Cart Operation

Fut - lugnet.market.brickshops as the people who read that group will most likely have a better answer for you. I'll give it a go anyways. When you go to a shop and put items in your shopping cart, you have only created a list of items at that shop (...) (22 years ago, 29-Aug-02, to lugnet.robotics, lugnet.market.brickshops)