 Robotics / 18785
Re: Vision Command. Worth $25
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics
Date:
Wed, 28 Aug 2002 15:47:16 GMT

In lugnet.robotics, "Rob Limbaugh" <RLimbaugh@greenfieldgroup.com> writes:
At $23.99, I'm might order another VC set!  I'd suggest buying it just =
for LEGO compatibility alone--cam is already designed to connect with =
LEGO pieces.  The set also comes with transparent gear blocks, red =
gears, and a large LEGO turntable--half of which is transparent.

Hi Rob,

The parts selection of the VC is pretty good, but it DOES NOT include a
Technic turntable - are you maybe thinking of the ultimate builder's kit?

http://peeron.com/inv/sets/9731-1