 Robotics / 18707
RE: Gyroscopes That Don't Spin Make It Easy to Hover
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics
Date:
Wed, 21 Aug 2002 09:46:25 GMT

-----Original Message-----> Kekoa Proudfoot
Sent: Tuesday, August 20, 2002 10:42 PM

Here is the web site for the company that makes the
heli/plane leveling
device I was talking about:

http://www.fmadirect.com/

The device is the Co-Pilot.  I have been scared to get a
plane or heli but
now I am not so scared.  Now I just need the $$$.

As a kid, I dreamed of having a heli RC model.
As I got older and learned that it needed some serious dedication and
"talent" to pilot such a expensive and "deadly" toy, it scared me off.

This article, and these devices such as the Co-Pilot you talk about, made me
start to think about it again.

hmmm... so many gadgets to get, so little time :>

mc.

PS: Time = $$$ eheh