 Robotics / 18698
RE: Storage Systems for RIS
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics
Date:
Mon, 19 Aug 2002 15:44:38 GMT

This reminded me that I need to purchase another one of these...  You are
absolutely right, they are awesome!

If you find these at a local store that sells fishing equipment, look for the
3700 StowAway trays sold separately (those are the trays that the 1234 comes
with).  The old version of the 3700 has twice as many compartment areas.  (Plano
is currently taking note of customers requesting that the old mold be put back
in production.)

The 3620 is a shallow version of the 3700 and has a higher compartment
resolution, so it may be well suited for pins, pegs, and bushings.

A fourth tray (3620 or 3700) can fit under the lid of the tackle-box if you
don't want to use 3500's or the gray tackle plates.

8.5x11 paper fits between tray gaps in the lower section.  That's where I keep
design ideas I print out from the web.

Plano's website is http://www.planomolding.com for anyone interested.

- Rob