 Robotics / 1851
    RE: Sensor ideas —Ben Kimball
   (...) I'm not sure if this is workable, since I haven't done too much RCX programming, but what about something like the following, which only requires one light sensor: Suspend a disc on a horizontal axis after drilling small, regularly spaced (...) (26 years ago, 28-Dec-98, to lugnet.robotics)

        Re: Sensor ideas —stephen p spackman
   (...) You need at least three "shades" rather than just black and white - cf the rotation encoder. Actually the device you describe is basically a rotation encoder with an arm and a weight! stephen -- Did you check the web site first?: (URL) (26 years ago, 30-Dec-98, to lugnet.robotics)