 Robotics / 18432
Re: SIGGRAPH
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics
Date:
Sun, 21 Jul 2002 02:12:29 GMT

Dan Novy wrote:
    Hey!  Who's goin ' to SIGGRAPH?  I'll be hangin' out at the SGI
booth at 10:30 and 2:30, demoing stuff I do at work.  If anyone wants to
meet up and have an informal Lego discussion, that would be fun!  I
remember when I first saw the Mindstorm kit at SIGGRAPH, I think it was
in Orlando '98 (?)  I knew even then my destiny was sealed.  Hope to
meet some of you there!

   I'll be at the 3D Nature booth (#6085) just down from Newtek. Stop by and
say Hi, Dan. We're a small booth (10x10) so I'm easy to locate. ;)

Dan Novy
Visual Effects Technical Supervisor
Flash Film Works
dan@flashfilmworks.com