 Robotics / 1839
1838  |  1840
Subject:
BotCode
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics
Date:
Mon, 28 Dec 1998 14:00:57 GMT

I am impressed with the amount of work done with RCX and alternate systems for
coding and control.  I suppose this is old news to most of  you  but BotCode is
a very nice package for those that want to ditch the Lego interface.

http://www.desktopmusic.com/botcode.htm

--
Richard Clemens, Associate Professor
Computer Science Department