 Robotics / 1838
  Mindstorms CD and Soft Windows

I have tried Virtual PC running Windows 95 on my G3 Mac and it doesn't quite work. The software itself runs (albeit with a bit of stuttering on the audio). The problem is the connection to the IR tower. The software doesn't recognize that the tower (...) (26 years ago, 28-Dec-98, to lugnet.robotics)

  BotCode

I am impressed with the amount of work done with RCX and alternate systems for coding and control. I suppose this is old news to most of you but BotCode is a very nice package for those that want to ditch the Lego interface. (URL) Clemens, Associate (...) (26 years ago, 28-Dec-98, to lugnet.robotics)