 Robotics / 18372
Re: Alternative uploader for mindstorm running windows 2000 or linux?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics
Date:
Mon, 15 Jul 2002 15:26:58 GMT

MiB wrote:

Alternative uploader for mindstorm  running windows 2000 or linux?

Alternative to *what* for uploading *what* ?

well thats my qestion running around on the web
didn't gave anything just like to know.

Under Linux (and probably win2k too), you can use NQC.

Mail : <sjbaker1@airmail.net>   WorkMail: <sjbaker@link.com>
URLs : http://www.sjbaker.org
        http://toobular.sf.net   http://lodestone.sf.net