 Robotics / 1830
    Sensor ideas —Rodney Butrymowicz
   Looking at some of the ideas for multiplexing touch sensors gave me a couple of ideas - I may not get around to constructing these anytime soon so if someone wants to run with them I'd sure like to hear how you did. Idea #1 - Whisker sensors using (...) (26 years ago, 26-Dec-98, to lugnet.robotics)

        Re: Sensor ideas —Pete Hardie
   (...) I have thought of a simple level sensor that would use light sensors, a ring pipe, and a ball bearing. Drill holes through the ring, aligned like spokes. Place light sensors on the outside of the ring, facing in. Set the ring like a wheel, and (...) (26 years ago, 28-Dec-98, to lugnet.robotics)