 Robotics / 18260
Re: Control a microScout
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics
Date:
Fri, 28 Jun 2002 14:53:44 GMT

Hi Juan!, It's good to see another venezuelan in this group. I thought I was
alone...
Steve Baker gave you a very good explanation. I think however that you could
check http://www.mi-ra-i.com/JinSato/MindStorms/DDK/vll-e.html
If you're already into NQC you can use this lib to send commands to the
MicroScout through a light sensor connected to the RCX.
If you are brave enough you can try it also with LegOS
http://www.ben.com/LEGO/rcx/vll.html But I'm still convinced that most
creations do with NQC just fine.
The P mode of the microscout allows you to define small routines that move
the motor in the direction you define. Here's a small example of someone who
did just that. It's in german, but you can use the babel fish.
http://www.roland-thiel.de/microscout_projekte.htm

Saludos,

cybernesto

PD: Te respondo en ingles pues a veces esta gente se molesta cuando alguien
escribe en otro idioma. En especial si usas nombres.