 Robotics / 18247
  Re: Dead reckoning (was Re: Rover Programming)

(...) If you haven't already, check out (URL) was able to get quite precise dead-reckoning w/ a Lego bot by programming a PID-type controller. - Gareth (22 years ago, 27-Jun-02, to lugnet.robotics)

  Re: Dead reckoning (was Re: Rover Programming)

(...) WOW! That's impressive - but I can't help but get the impression that it's heavily optimised to going around that particular track. Getting that good positioning on the straight sections is impressive - but I wonder how it would have fared in (...) (22 years ago, 28-Jun-02, to lugnet.robotics)