 Robotics / 18221
Re: Navigation using landmarks
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics
Date:
Tue, 25 Jun 2002 09:49:16 GMT

Mauro Vianna <mauro_vianna@hotmail.com> wrote:

The robot I'm using already uses 2 rotation sensors. I have space for only
one more light sensor.
But I liked the idea. I'll think about another design with a single rotation
sensor.

Mauro,
sorry if it is obvious (I am anovice here) you could connect the two
wheels' axles to a differential (reverse one of the rotations). If the
differential's body is stationary, the two wheel are rotating at same
speed.

--
   __|__  Fabio Sardone|
____(0)_____           | http://www.geocities.com/f_sardone/pictures.html