 Robotics / 18181
Re: Syngress Web Site For Ferrari's Mindstorms
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics
Date:
Wed, 19 Jun 2002 15:15:58 GMT

Use the passsword to log into Syngress Solutions:
http://www.syngress.com/solutions/index.cfm

You should find a zip-file of ncq-code, links to the many sites mentioned by the
book, and access to the pdf-version of the book.

- Thmas Hoeg-Jensen

----- Original Message -----
From: "Wayne Watson" <mtnviews@earthlink.net>
To: <lego-robotics@crynwr.com>
Sent: Wednesday, June 19, 2002 4:20 PM
Subject: Syngress Web Site For Ferrari's Mindstorms

What's with the Syngress web site for the Ferrari brothers book on Mindstorms?
The book implies it
contains all sorts of additional info about their book. I registered and got a
password. I must have
missed something because I find zippo there.

--
      Wayne T. Watson (121.015 Deg. W, 39.262 Deg. N, 2,701 feet), Nevada
      City, CA

                   "Hell is truth seen too late."  -- John Locke

                        Web Page: <home.earthlink.net/~mtnviews>
           Imaginarium Museum: <home.earthlink.net/~mtnviews/imaginarium.html>