 Robotics / 18199
Re: Syngress Web Site For Ferrari's Mindstorms
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics
Date:
Fri, 21 Jun 2002 07:04:18 GMT

Giulio Ferrari wrote:
I'm now contacting Syngress to see why they did not update
the errata and "Ask the Author" pages.

I can confirm you that Syngress quickly solved the problem and those
pages are now updated. They're also receiving more errata so they can
put those on the site as well.
If someone wants to report an error on the book, please write to:

bookerrata@syngress.com

providing book title, page number and a brief description.

Ciao
Giulio