 Robotics / 18132
  Lasers, et al...

Thanks for all of your replies. I guess my main intent was to make sure I wasn't going to fry my light sensor by pointing a laser at it. I'm assuming laser pointer strength beams aren't powerful enough to harm the sensor. All of the links have been (...) (22 years ago, 12-Jun-02, to lugnet.robotics)

  Re: Lasers, et al...

You'll find what you look for here : (URL) Also, has anyone built a homebrew sensor that uses a slotted wheel (...) (22 years ago, 15-Jun-02, to lugnet.robotics)