 Robotics / 18138
Re: Lasers, et al...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics
Date:
Sat, 15 Jun 2002 16:01:03 GMT

You'll find what you look for here :
http://www.restena.lu/convict/Jeunes/Recycled.htm

Philo
www.philohome.com

   Also, has anyone built a homebrew  sensor that uses a slotted wheel
, emitter and light sensor (just like your computer mouse), as a
rotation sensor?  I've seen bump sensors made from old mice parts, but
I'm wondering if anybody's been able to salvage any OTHER parts of the
mouse. Cheap mice are $1.99 at Fry's  and you'd get 2-3 bump sensors and
2 rotations sensors.  Anybody done this?