 Robotics / 18041
Re: What's next for MindStorms
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics
Date:
Fri, 31 May 2002 21:03:17 GMT

In lugnet.robotics, "Andrew Burton" <darkbeast@darkbeast.com> writes:
As you mention, the value must be in the smarts.  If we're=20
lucky, they'll be some moderate combination between the=20
Bionicle Manas and Mindstorm Scouts.

What are Bionocle Manas?  Can someone throw me a quick link to an image
or spec sheet?  These sound like a nice way to get rid of some money. ;)

<set:8539>

The receivers can be controlled with an RCX via IR:
http://news.lugnet.com/robotics/?n=15832

-Rob.