 Robotics / 18042
Re: What's next for MindStorms
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics, lugnet.admin.general
Date:
Fri, 31 May 2002 21:04:29 GMT

Why aren't these messages threading properly?

-Rob.

In lugnet.robotics, "Rob Limbaugh" <RLimbaugh@greenfieldgroup.com> writes:
Just in case you live outside the US or in some area where Lego won't =
sell Mana's via Shop@Home, check out these sites:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=3D1734713560

http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/ASIN/B00005BYKI/qid%3D1022878374/103-23=
43982-6940658

If you do want to check out Lego's S@H site, the Manas are set #8539.  =
They also have www.bionicle.com

-----Original Message-----
From: Andrew Burton [mailto:darkbeast@darkbeast.com]
Sent: Friday, May 31, 2002 4:39 AM
To: Rob Limbaugh; lego-robotics@crynwr.com
Subject: RE: What's next for MindStorms

As you mention, the value must be in the smarts.  If we're=20
lucky, they'll be some moderate combination between the=20
Bionicle Manas and Mindstorm Scouts.

What are Bionocle Manas?  Can someone throw me a quick link to an image
or spec sheet?  These sound like a nice way to get rid of some money. ;)