 Robotics / 1800
    Re: Extra sensors available in UK —Philip Russell
   (...) Legoland Windsor is still cheaper, and if you know the number of the part you can mail order Philip Russell (26 years ago, 24-Dec-98, to lugnet.robotics)

        Re: Extra sensors available in UK
   (...) Legoland Windsor, pah. I went up in mid november, they hadn't a clue. Didn't know when (or even if) sensors would be available. Mind you they hadn't even heard of service packs. Brian Weeks -- Did you check the web site first?: (URL) (26 years ago, 29-Dec-98, to lugnet.robotics)

        Re: Extra sensors available in UK —Philip Russell
   (...) one end) and if you know the numbers of the parts then they have them! I of course didn't have the numbers, but the staff were very helpful and did find an angle sensor for me. Philip (26 years ago, 29-Dec-98, to lugnet.robotics)

        Re: Extra sensors available in UK —Gavin Smyth
   To avoid hordes of us pestering Windsor folks on the 'phone, how about anyone who has contaxcted them posting part numbers & prices? In fact, if people email me with the details (ie, do the hard work!), I'm willing to put up a page with the latest (...) (26 years ago, 30-Dec-98, to lugnet.robotics)

        Re: Extra sensors available in UK —Richard Dee
   Windsor now closed until 13march1998. Dacta parts were available in the Big Shop, but my past experience was you needed to go to the Dacta shop underneath the Time Cruiser Roller Coaster, order it there, pick it up at the Big shop. Gavin Smyth wrote (...) (25 years ago, 30-Dec-98, to lugnet.robotics)

        Re: Extra sensors available in UK —Tony Firshman
   In article <F4sKtB.KGn@lugnet.com>, Richard Dee <lugnet.robotics@lugnet.com> writes (...) Dacta shop has not been there all this season - now a Duplo play area (8-(# (25 years ago, 31-Dec-98, to lugnet.robotics)

   I spent an hour in there in May! I could be mistaken about the location, though. It wasn't a "shop" as such. Had a few displays and such, but not much in the line of catalogues, price lists. Tony Firshman wrote in message ... (...) (25 years ago, 31-Dec-98, to lugnet.robotics)

        Re: Extra sensors available in UK —Tony Firshman
   In article <F4uunx.C2p@lugnet.com>, Richard Dee <lugnet.robotics@lugnet.com> writes (...) Ah yes - you are talking about the Dacta workshop area - where you book for Mindstorms. Yes - they have a _very_ limited offering on display and all behind (...) (25 years ago, 1-Jan-99, to lugnet.robotics)

        Re: Extra sensors available in UK —Richard Dee
   (...) Still in my dark ages then. Had an opportunity to go, but didn't. Sent my nephew etc. He loved it, bought him a Lego set (decided to get one for myself, too, and the end of Dark Ages ensued!) (25 years ago, 1-Jan-99, to lugnet.robotics)