 Robotics / 17989
  Re: super cheap tilt sensor?

(...) Yes - that's right. (...) I once tried to build a two wheeled robot (like a motorcycle) that would balance by steering (just like a bike) - but I never did get a tilt sensor that was fast enough to stop it toppling over without also generating (...) (22 years ago, 22-May-02, to lugnet.robotics)

  Re: super cheap tilt sensor?

(...) I was thinking about a two legged robot - but a motor-bike robot would be pretty amazing. I might try doing that myself. (...) apart (...) quickly - (...) much. (...) be (...) I'm not a lego purist though. What I do is break a 2x4 electric (...) (22 years ago, 22-May-02, to lugnet.robotics)

  RE: super cheap tilt sensor?

I once tried to build a two wheeled robot (like a motorcycle) that would balance by steering (just like a bike) - but I never did get a tilt sensor that was fast enough to stop it toppling over without also generating wild overshoots and basically (...) (22 years ago, 22-May-02, to lugnet.robotics)