 Robotics / 17954
    Re: Serial cable for Dacta Interface 70909? —Mario Ferrari
   (...) a (...) cable (...) Hi Anders The standard RIS Tower cable works. You just need a gender changer to make it male at one side. I made a dedicated cable from a standard modem cable, changing a few connections. You find the cable wiring of the (...) (22 years ago, 20-May-02, to lugnet.robotics)

        Re: Serial cable for Dacta Interface 70909? —Anders Isaksson
   (...) Thanks! I'll fix that when I go back to work tomorrow (today - monday - is holiday here in Sweden, so I have not had a chance to get the stuff for making my own cable yet). I got it working though, by loose wires connecting female <--> female. (...) (22 years ago, 20-May-02, to lugnet.robotics)