 Robotics / 17913
Re: General IR question
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics
Date:
Thu, 16 May 2002 02:58:16 GMT

Someone has a site with a video of a robot they made.  In the video, you • can
see the two IR LED's blink.  The site owner made a comment about what the
blinking was caused from.

Unfortunately, I don't remember the site address...  I think the site had
projects using Killough and Syncro-Drive platforms.

<snip>

here's the link, he hasn't updated in a long time but it is still good
information.

http://www.mop.no/~simen/legoproxi.htm

m.