 Robotics / 17905
  Re: Robotics Courses

Hi Matt, My name is Hazel and I worked with Robotics since 1999. I began to work in Costa Rica, Central America, and now I'm working in Mexico. I work specially with teachers, I research looking for documentation that help them, new tools, design (...) (22 years ago, 14-May-02, to lugnet.robotics)

  Re: Robotics Courses

Hi, Firstly, can I say that the book mentioned in a previous post on this thread, and its sister publication regarding Lejos, are excellent; I received evaluation copies for a new module we are developing - see later - and they are to be recommended (...) (22 years ago, 16-May-02, to lugnet.robotics)