 Robotics / 17889
    software-controlled motors —Russell Nelson
   Steve Baker writes: > I've used a collection of four Scouts driven by IR commands from an RCX > to drive a total of eleven motors. Just program the scouts to read simple > 1-byte messages sent from the RCX - use the top two bits to select which > (...) (22 years ago, 13-May-02, to lugnet.robotics)

        Re: software-controlled motors —Steve Baker
   (...) What I'd like to see would be a Lego computer that was as flexible, expandable and reconfigurable as the mechanical parts of the Lego system. I'd like to think in terms of using something like an I2C bus between 'modules' - where a module (...) (22 years ago, 13-May-02, to lugnet.robotics)

        RE: software-controlled motors —Marco Correia
   This modular RCX ideia is perfect, very LEGOish in did :) (...) <OFF-TOPIC> IMHO, TLC isn't thinking "LEGO" anymore... It lost the main original ideia that made LEGO look so logic, modular and limitless (and fun). The ideia behind the newer sets (or (...) (22 years ago, 14-May-02, to lugnet.robotics)