 Robotics / 17804
17803  |  17805
Subject:
FetchBot instructions now available
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics
Date:
Fri, 3 May 2002 03:16:07 GMT

Hi folks,

First, thank-you!  I got many great responses to my earlier post
requesting help with web hosting, including offers of web space.
I've just moved my site to ozBricks.com, they offer free hosting for
Lego-related sites.  They are also located in my home city of Melbourne!
My URL will always be:

http://www.pobox.com/~benw/lego/

Second, due to the extra space available on this host, I can make
available building instructions for the FetchBot, now online at:

http://www.pobox.com/~benw/lego/fetchbot/instr/

Thanks again everyone,

- Ben.
Ben Williamson       benw@pobox.com     http://www.pobox.com/~benw