 Robotics / 17803
17802  |  17804
Subject:
Tangental motion and related topics
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics
Date:
Fri, 3 May 2002 00:41:50 GMT

    I'm trying to recreate, in 3d software, a steam locomotive like
robot that I've built in Mindstorms.  Could anyone point me at some
materials that would cover the MATH to model this behavior?  I'm having
trouble expressing the motion of the connecting rod between the piston's
push rod and the first drive wheel.
    Any of you Trig gurus ever breakdown the movement of a locomotive?

Dan