 Robotics / 17794
  Ben's Lego Creations need a home

Hi folks, I was quite active on this list in the early days, but haven't been involved for some years. This message concerns the future of the web pages I put together back then to describe some robots I built: (URL) the end of June I plan to move (...) (22 years ago, 1-May-02, to lugnet.robotics)

  Re: Ben's Lego Creations need a home

(...) Ben and anyone else in this situation, check ozbricks.com -> they'll host your Lego site for free, even if you don't upgrade it. You might needd to do the initial FTPing yourself, though (22 years ago, 1-May-02, to lugnet.robotics)

  Re: Ben's Lego Creations need a home

Hi, i have done a mirror of your pages here : (URL) have a lot a of disk spare if you want to put some other things here. best regards, (...) (22 years ago, 1-May-02, to lugnet.robotics)

  Re: Ben's Lego Creations need a home

(...) Sure - no problem: (URL) already taken the liberty of mirroring all of the content. If you ever find a better place for it - just let me know and I can leave a redirect to the new place. Also, I have *plenty* of disk space for those Fetchbot (...) (22 years ago, 2-May-02, to lugnet.robotics)

  FetchBot instructions now available

Hi folks, First, thank-you! I got many great responses to my earlier post requesting help with web hosting, including offers of web space. I've just moved my site to ozBricks.com, they offer free hosting for Lego-related sites. They are also located (...) (22 years ago, 3-May-02, to lugnet.robotics)

  Re: FetchBot instructions now available

I'd like to see build instructions for your Calipers. I can just about figure it out from the pictures, but I can't figure out the depth gauge. (...) (22 years ago, 3-May-02, to lugnet.robotics)