 Robotics / 17678
17677  |  17679
Subject:
LeJOS resource question
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics
Date:
Fri, 12 Apr 2002 14:26:47 GMT

I recently purchased Brian Bagnall's book on LeJOS programming, and was both
impressed by what JAVA can do as well as frustrated with trying to learn
something new.  (The only programming course I have taken was FORTRAN, back
in the Jurrassic era).

Does anyone know of a site with a discussion board on LeJOS where a n00b
would be tolerated?  Also, URLs for sites with LeJOS examples would be cool.

Thanks,

Rich