 Robotics / 17596
17595  |  17597
Subject:
USB Tower Software without RIS2.0 install
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics
Date:
Sat, 30 Mar 2002 13:29:12 GMT

In lugnet.robotics.rcx.nqc, Dave Baum writes:
If you get 2.0 then I think you'll need to install the 2.0 software in
order to get the USB driver installed.  Perhaps there is a clever hack
to just install the USB driver, but I'm not much of a Windows expert.

Just run "ReinstallUsbTower.exe" from the CD or copy all files that
begin with ltower plus "ReinstallUsbTower.exe" and "TowerApi.dll"
to another location (< 350K) and run Reinstall.  You do not have to
load the remaining RIS2.0 software.

--
Rich Clemens
clemens@wvwc.edu