 Robotics / 17541
17540  |  17542
Subject:
is it possible to use a polarity switch with a RCX input?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics, lugnet.robotics.rcx
Date:
Sun, 24 Mar 2002 02:38:35 GMT

Basicly, what I want is a button, switch or whatever on my model that
when moved one way causes one input to be sent to the RCX but when moved
differently it causes a different input to be sent to the RCX. Should
also have a 3rd "off" state.
I am going to use it on my RCX controlled tank. RCX will use 2 touch
sensors plus 1 motor to drive treads forward or back, touch sensors will
trigger if it bumps into something.
The "switch" I need will controll second motor attached to a large
turntable to rotate turret.