 Robotics / 17511
  LEGO RCX and I2C

Hi, the Elektor - Magazine for Electronics and Computer - comes with a very interesting project. They have a pcb and software in NQC. Have a look to the homepages (URL) I2C Interface for Lego RCX 'Brick' (...) The magazine comes tomorrow. I 'll test (...) (23 years ago, 20-Mar-02, to lugnet.robotics)

  Re: LEGO RCX and I2C

(...) (URL) what hyperlink have been invented for). Jürgen (23 years ago, 21-Mar-02, to lugnet.robotics)

  Re: LEGO RCX and I2C

Hi Ralf, Did you have a change to test the i2c-rcx link. I am very curious what the results are. I made an I2C link directly to the LPT port and tried to read some kind of a bar coded lego train. It worked in principle, but I had some problems with (...) (23 years ago, 25-Mar-02, to lugnet.robotics)