 Robotics / 17511
17510  |  17512
Subject:
LEGO RCX and I2C
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics
Date:
Wed, 20 Mar 2002 21:26:18 GMT

Hi,

the Elektor - Magazine for Electronics and Computer - comes with a very
interesting project. They have a pcb and software in NQC.

Have a look to the homepages
http://www.elektor-electronics.co.uk/
http://www.elektor.de/
http://www.elektuur.nl/
http://www.elektor.fr/

I2C Interface for Lego RCX 'Brick'

It has, by now, become well known that the Lego RCX-module is eminently
suitable for experimenting with such things as robotics. But once the designs
grow beyond simple experimentation it quickly becomes obvious that the number
of inputs and outputs that this control module provides, are rather
insufficient. That¹s why Elektor Electronics presents the I2C-interface for
this Lego brick. An entirely new world is opened up: in principle, no fewer
than 128 I2C-devices may be connected to the bus!

The magazine comes tomorrow. I 'll test it ...

Ralf