 Robotics / 17428
Re: A very inspiring design
Newsgroups:
lugnet.technic, lugnet.robotics, lugnet.build.mecha, lugnet.build
Date:
Sun, 10 Mar 2002 23:35:16 GMT

In lugnet.technic, Dean Hystad writes:

P.S.  I was also inspired by hammerhead.  Since I only had the 9v battery
box I didn't get the balance quite right to walk forward, but it walked
backwards very nicely.  I was able to shrink the feet down quite a bit and
change the gearing to speed it up.

Hammerhead is very tricky to adjust correctly. I'll be putting some more
tips on how to achieve it properly on my site.

Miguel Agullo
http://www.geocities.com/technicpuppy