 Robotics / 17427
17426  |  17428
Subject:
legOS not working with external relay switches
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics
Date:
Sun, 10 Mar 2002 23:12:07 GMT

I'm in the process of "reviving" past inventions with my new knowledge
of legOS.

One such invention (if you can call it that) used 3 12V relay switches
to control external circuits. Full power on the outputs would trigger
the relays.

however, under legOS the relays will not fire. I use
motor_a_dir(fwd);
motor_a_speed(MAX_SPEED);

but the relay only buzzes/humms as it did when used with nqc at anything
less than full power.

What's the command for full power to the outputs under legOS?

--i didn't try a program today with nqc, but i did reset the rcx and
used program 1 in the rom. it fires the relay fine, so it is not a
hardware problem.

thanks