 Robotics / 17423
Re: Is RIS 2.0 upgrade available?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics
Date:
Sun, 10 Mar 2002 19:13:03 GMT

Hi Edwardo,
It is available, ref 3805 (see
http://shop.lego.com/product.asp?id=%7BF1CCC14A%2DAD2B%2D4A55%2DB3B8%2DCE26CEEA2198%7D
)
Unfortunately, Shop@home is indeed not available in Spain...

Imho, this upgrade is worth the price, advanced models on CDrom are fine and
the new RIS software is much more usable than RIS 1.5 (Yes, you can even use
variables !!!). NQC remains my language of choice though...

Philo
www.philohome.com

In lugnet.robotics, Eduardo Jacob writes:
I saw several months ago in Lego MindStorms site that there would be a RIS 2.0
upgrade kit as there was the 1.5 one. Does anybody if this is still true? The
time has passed and there are no notices about that. Also I would like to know
if it is possible to purchase it at a "hard" shop. Curiously I purchased RIS
1.0, 1.5 update and several sensors some years ago on the legoworldshop, after
that, they "upgraded" it and Spain is no longer available as an option...

     Eduardo