 Robotics / 17422
17421  |  17423
Subject:
Is RIS 2.0 upgrade available?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics
Date:
Sun, 10 Mar 2002 18:30:43 GMT

I saw several months ago in Lego MindStorms site that there would be a RIS 2.0
upgrade kit as there was the 1.5 one. Does anybody if this is still true? The
time has passed and there are no notices about that. Also I would like to know
if it is possible to purchase it at a "hard" shop. Curiously I purchased RIS
1.0, 1.5 update and several sensors some years ago on the legoworldshop, after
that, they "upgraded" it and Spain is no longer available as an option...

      Eduardo