 Robotics / 17343
Re: Palm IR to RCX
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics
Date:
Tue, 19 Feb 2002 22:17:42 GMT

Hi Till,

Am Mittwoch, 13. Februar 2002 19:31 schrieb Till Harbaum:
about a week ago i got a ris 2.0 and have spent some time to write
some communication routines for infrared communication between the
rcx and my palms. I've so far been very successful and a first test
software is available at http://www.tm.uka.de/~harbaum/Lego.zip

Great work...

receives the reply messages from the rcx (this is IMHO new). This
allows for some clever palm equipped lego robots using the rcx as an
io controller for the palm.

Do you think it is possible to implement the legOS network protocol for
palmOS?

Michael.