 Robotics / 17348
Re: Palm IR to RCX
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics
Date:
Wed, 20 Feb 2002 10:55:14 GMT

On Wednesday 20 February 2002 11:09, you wrote:
What kind of scenario are you thinking of?
Nothing special but something like using the palm as external data
storage for larger things like maps (maze solving) ...

You could do this kind of communication in a palm controlled way (all
communication is initiated by the palm). Exactly this kind of application
was, what i had in mind when i started the project.

Anyone willing to contribute?

Ciao,
  Till