 Robotics / 17328
17327  |  17329
Subject:
This Week in Robotics
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics
Date:
Sun, 17 Feb 2002 12:19:53 GMT

Here is a list of upcoming events for the Week Feb. 17th - 23rd, 2002.

Details of the events are on our web site at

www.allaboutbots.com

Sunday - Feb. 17th
Central Illinois Area Robotics Club Monthly Meeting

Monday - Feb. 18th
Laboratory Robotics Interest Group - San Diego Chapter Meeting

Tuesday - February 19, 2002
BattleBots Airs:

Thursday - Feb. 21st
Twin Cities Robotics Group Monthly Meeting

Saturday - February 23, 2002
Hampton Roads Mindstorms User Group (HRMUG) - Norfolk, VA

Saturday - February 23, 2002
BattleBots Airs:

If you know of additional events or have a club or organization related to
bots, drop us a note.

John Rigdon
roboticist
ROBO - Master (I think I like that one better. GRIN)

--
MIME ATTACHMENTS DISCARDED:

1.  Content-Type: text/html; charset="US-ASCII"