 Robotics / 17321
    Re: RCX Dead?? —Trevyn Watson
   Lego is usually pretty nice about replacing broken lego, far nicer than they are required to be. I dont know what theyll do about a broken RCX though. You should call consumer affairs (i dont know the number) and ask them. (...) (22 years ago, 16-Feb-02, to lugnet.robotics)

        Re: RCX Dead?? —Jacob Potter
   (...) Definitely. I was having problems with my light sensor (this was before I was using legOS) - the 'test panel' in the Mindstorms software wasn't reading it, and the RCX just showed a boolean 1 on the light sensor port. So I called LEGO, and (...) (22 years ago, 17-Feb-02, to lugnet.robotics)